The Pradhan Mantri Jan Awas Yojana, a Government of India scheme, envisages affordable housing for all by 2022.
PMAY encourages the construction of affordable housing in every Indian state, thus providing more options for first time home buyers.
The scheme has come as a major relief for the first time to tackle appreciation in real estate prices, as it includes a credit-linked subsidy scheme.
PMAY-U (Urban) PMAY-R (Rural) are two components of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, and PMAY Gurgaon comes under PMAY-U.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Awas Yojna, Gurgaon
According to a 2018 report, the Gurgaon Municipal Council (MCG) has announced that they will build around 37,000 houses as part of the PMAY initiative.
Apart from this, Haryana Government has already selected about 27,000 persons for PMAY benefits under the following components:
- Affordable housing in partnership with developers from both the public and private sectors
- Beneficiary led house construction
- Affordable Housing through CLSS (Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme)
Important dates for PMAY Gurgaon.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Awas Yojana Gurugram(Haryana) comes under PMAYU, and thus the scheme which started in 2015 will stop in 2022.
Still, if you are interested in CLSS benefits, it is important to note that the middle income group beneficiaries, the CLSS scheme is valid till 31st March 2020 for you.
The scheme is valid till 31st March 2022 for other eligible beneficiaries.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Awas Yojana Eligibility Criteria & Documents, Gurgaon
To prove your eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Jan Awas Yojana Gurgaon, keep the following documents handy.
1. Identity proof such as PAN card, Aadhar card or driver’s license
2. Address proof like Aadhar card, property tax receipt, or latest utility bill
3. Income proof such as bank statement, salary slip, or ITR.
4. Property documents such as payment receipts to the developer, allotment letter, or agreement to sell.
5. Other documents such as documents relating to current loans and their repayment track record.
For further details: 8750 86 86 86