Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has provided many online facilities for its customers, and “Aadhar LIC Policies link” is one of them. To avail of this feature, you need to furnish your PAN card and be an online registered user of LIC.
If you are not a registered LIC user, you must first register yourself; after that, you can link your Aadhar with the LIC policies.
LIC is one of the largest insurance companies in India; it gives various facilities like pension, life insurance, and health insurance. Now you can link your Aadhar with your LIC Policy to avail the benefits.
In this article, Larisa Realtech will help you to know how to link your Aadhar with LIC Policies and their benefits. So, please read this article; ultimately, it will help to understand the online and offline procedure of the Aadhar LIC link.
How to link Aadhar with LIC Policies Online
The Aadhar card is a unique identification number of a person; both Aadhar and LIC policies have numerous advantages and benefits. Now you can link your Aadhar card with LIC policies online. Below there are some procedures for the Aadhar LIC link.
- Firstly, you must go to the LIC’s official website (licindia. in). Now you have to find the Aadhar and LIC policies link option, then click on this option.
- Now read the terms and conditions, then click on proceed option.
- Now, a form will appear on the screen; you must fill out the entire document by providing details like name, gender, date of birth(DOB), permanent account number (PAN), email ID, etc.
- After filling in the information, ensure all provided information is correct.
- Now, a disclaimer will occur; read it then, tick the box, then proceed.
- Fill in the security code or captcha and click on the OTP option; an option will come on the registered mobile number.
- Fill in the OTP, click on the Continue option, and proceed.
- After providing your information, it will forward it to UIDAI’s CIDR.
- After sending your details, the verification process will start.
- Once the verification is completed by the government authority (UIDAI), the process of the Aadhar LIC link is completed. After confirmation, a message will be sent to your number.
Aadhar and LIC Policies Linking Via Offline Method
The offline process is for those who do not use internet facilities or fear the online strategy of the Aadhar LIC link. You can also link your Aadhar card to your LIC policy by visiting the nearest LIC Branch.
Any individual who has a PAN card or is registered with the official portal of LIC can avail of this facility. Below there are a few steps to Aadhar LIC link by offline method.
- Firstly, you should carry out your Aadhar Card, Pan Card, and all documents.
- Now you must download the Aadhar-LIC link form (form 60) through the LIC website; you can also get this form from the LIC Branch.
- After getting the form, fill the form with by providing your permanent Account Number (PAN), 12-digit Aadhar card number, and other details. You have to attach your proofs as well.
- You have to carry your original Aadhar card and pan card; you can be asked to submit your actual ID Proof.
- After filling out the form, you must submit it to the office to complete the Aadhar LIC Linking process.
- After verifying the provided documents, the LIC executive will accept your form and send it to the UIDAI.
- The UIDAI will verify your documents; a successful message will be sent to your registered mobile number once the verification is completed.
However, you can link your multiple policies with Aadhar by applying the link at once; it is convenient for both offline and online methods; you need to fill the numerous forms.
Benefits of Aadhar LIC Policies linking
If you link your Aadhar card with your LIC policy, you can avail of many benefits like
- If your LIC policies and Aadhar card is linked, it will protect or decrease the chances of money laundering; even your company can track your transaction efficiently.
- The organization or government can protect from fraud activities because they can authenticate the registered user from their Aadhar card; therefore, linking your Aadhar with LIC Policies is beneficial.
- If your Aadhar is linked with LIC, you can validate you’re their policies.
Therefore, it is crucial to link your Aadhar with LIC to prevent unethical activities.
We hope you read our article and all your doubts regarding how to link Aadhar with LIC Policies online and offline and its benefits have been resolved.
If you find this blog helpful, then please share this article with your family and friends. Thank you.
1. How much time will it take to get the confirmation mail?
Once the verification process is completed by UIDAI, a confirmation message will send to your registered mobile number.
2. Can I link multiple LIC policies with my Aadhar?
Yes, you can link multiple LIC policies with Aadhar
3. Whose Aadhar should be linked in case of joint policyholder?
You just need to link the primary policyholder number with Aadhar.
4. Does LIC provide the policy linking through SMS?
No, LIC does not provide the policy linking through SMS.
5. What details does Aadhar number contain?
Aadhar number is 12-digit unique number that contains biometrics and demographics details.
6. Do you need to have LIC Login to seed Aadhar and LIC Policy?
No you do not need to seed Aadhar and LIC policy.
7. How can I link all my policies with Aadhar in offline mode?
You can easily link all your policies by filling Aadhar linking form.
8. Will I be able to link Aadhar with LIC if the registered mobile numbers for both of them are different?
No, you can’t link Aadhar with LIC if registered mobile number are different. You can visit the nearest LIC branch for update the number.
9. I am a policyholder of a policy under my daughter’s name. Whose Aadhar card should I link with the policy?
As a premium payer of LIC policy you should link Aadhar with LIC policies
10. How can I link my Aadhaar with the LIC policy online?
You can link your Aadhar with LIC policy via official website of LIC India, then fill the fill the form and pay the issued amount.
11. Is it mandatory to link Aadhaar with the LIC policy?
As soon as Aadhar LIC policies link will mandatory, it also helps from fraud activities.
12. What happens if Aadhaar is not linked to LIC?
If your Aadhaar is not linked to LIC you are not eligible for upcoming IPO, soon LIC Aadhar link will mandatory as well.