HARYANA HOUSING BOARD
Having one’s own home holds immense importance as it encompasses a range of benefits that deeply impact an individual’s well-being and quality of life.
The Haryana Housing Board (HHB) is a government agency responsible for developing housing and infrastructure projects in Haryana. Established under the Haryana Housing Board Act of 1971, its main objective is to provide affordable housing solutions to the residents of Haryana.
The board’s activities encompass various aspects of urban and rural housing development, including planning, construction, and allocation of housing units.
The Haryana Housing Board Scheme initiates and executes projects that cater to different income groups, such as economically weaker sections (EWS), low-income groups (LIG), middle-income groups (MIG), and higher-income groups (HIG).
These projects often include the construction of residential complexes, apartments, and plots at reasonable prices. The board also endeavors to provide basic amenities, such as water supply, electricity, sewage, and road infrastructure, in its housing projects.
Here is the detailed application process and eligibility criteria for the latest Haryana Housing Board Scheme 2023
Haryana Housing Board 2023 Features:
- Approx 580 plots will be sold in Haryana in Gurgaon, Faridabad and Panchkula.
- Approx 7300 plots will be sold for people under EWS and BPL categories.
- This housing scheme was launched to provide reasonable houses to needy and poor people in Haryana.
- Haryana Housing Board will handle basic requirements such as power supply, transportation, sewage, water, and correspondence.
- The Haryana Housing Board post-submission reviews application.
- If there is any issue in the application, then the Haryana Housing Board provides a specific time window to correct the issue.
- Waiting lists will not be issued.
What are the Documents required for the Haryana Housing Board Scheme?
- Voter ID or Aadhar Card as Identity Proof.
- Bank account details.
- Residence Certificate as address proof.
- Income certificate.
- Passport Photo.
- Mobile Number.
- Email ID (during online registration)
Haryana Housing Board Scheme Objectives
The Haryana Housing Board scheme provide access to affordable housing for the needy and low-income people who have dreamed of owning a home in Haryana.
Statistics show that 75% of people from lower socioeconomic groups or poor backgrounds have purchased a home with the help of a housing association. The main purpose of this program is to provide housing to people who cannot afford housing options due to the economic disparities they are currently facing.
The Housing Haryana Board was established to help people in the economically disadvantaged segments of society obtain housing options without worrying about the cost of maintaining a house. The housing provided under these programs is well-equipped and similarly furnished to help people.
How to Apply Online for Haryana Housing Scheme 2023?
1. Visit the Haryana Housing Board official website.(hbh.gov.in/)
2. Find “Open Booking” on the home page and click.
3. Click “Register here” and fill in the registration form’s basic information, email address and password.
4. Enter the beneficiary’s service rank and total household income and upload the required documents
5. For Submitting the form, create a login ID and password.
6. Confirm your OTP and login with your email and password
7. Click Payment and select your payment method (net banking, debit card, NEFT, UPI).
8. Pay the registration fee, and you will receive a receipt.
What are the eligibility requirements for the Haryana Housing Board Scheme 2023?
Eligibility for BPL applicants
If the applicant falls under the BPL category, they must adhere to the following qualifying requirements to apply for this project:-
- The candidate must reside in Haryana and come from a Below Poverty Line (BPL) family (Haryana Domicile is necessary).
- Neither the applicant nor their spouse or dependent children may own a dwelling unit or a plot in a permitted colony or HSVP Sector located in any metropolitan region of the State.
- The Applicant must be an Indian.
- At registration, the candidate had to be 18 years old or older.
- Under this program, no Eligible Person, his/her spouse, or any of their dependent members may submit multiple applications. The candidate must provide documentation evidence to substantiate their eligibility.
Eligibility for EWS applicants
The applicant must meet the following requirements to be eligible to apply for the EWS category:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Haryana or have been employed by the Central Government Municipal Corporation, the Haryana Government, or the Government of India for at least six months on the date of application.
- The applicant must also be an ex-serviceman or a retired employee of the Haryana Government. However, candidates who share urban or rural property or ancestral homes in a community can also apply.
- The Applicant must be an Indian.
- At the time of registration, the applicant must have reached the legal age of majority (18 years old).
- A qualified individual, his or her spouse, or any of their dependent family members may only submit one application to this plan.
- The applicant from the reserved category must reside in or have their legal residence in Haryana.
- The annual income cap for EWS for housing purposes is Rs. 3.00 lacs. The competent authority’s EWS certificate or an income certificate will be legitimate
Method of Allocation:
To successfully receive a flat given to them under the eligibility requirements, the applicant must abide by the following terms and conditions:-
- If there are more applications than available apartments, the list of successful candidates will be chosen by an online lottery (subject to eligibility) that will be held within six months of the registration deadline. The draw’s actual day, time, and location will be announced by email, SMS, and on the Housing Board Haryana website.
- Specific floors or apartments will be assigned by a draw of lots from the available apartments, and this decision will be binding on the applicants.
- BPL applicants will receive preference for flat allocation
- 50% of the fee received with an application will be lost if it is withdrawn at any point after registration, and the remaining balance will be refunded without interest.
- Corner apartments awarded through a lottery will incur additional fees of 10% of the land cost and the amount due at the time of allotment/possession.
The following process will be followed by the authorities to be chosen for this program and receive the apartment allocation:-
- After registration closes, the application will be reviewed.
- If errors are discovered, applicants will be given a specific amount of time to fix them.
- The accurate date, time, and location of the draw shall be communicated by email, SMS, and the Housing Board Haryana website, as well as on the proper list of registered applicants.
- There won’t be a waiting list, and the list of selected candidates will be determined through a random drawing of lots within six months after the registration deadline among those who had already registered (pending eligibility).
- Housing Board Haryana shall return the initial deposit (Registration amount) of unsuccessful applicants in the draw of lots without interest within 30 days after the draw online in the account of registered applicants. For delays of more than six months, interest will be paid at the nationalized bank’s savings bank rate.
- After a successful draw, Housing Board Haryana will make an online demand for 15% of the estimated cost, which must be paid within 30 days of the demand notice being issued.
- A deposit of 15% is required when taking possession. The remaining 60% of the flat cost at the time of possession must be paid within 100 days of the day the Allotment letter was issued, either without interest or in 13 years (156 EMI), at an interest rate of 9.25% PA.
- The allottees shall recover any applicable GST.
- Allotment shall be subject to the Haryana Housing Board Act, 1971 requirements, and Rules and Regulations issued thereunder and as modified occasionally.
- The applicants are eligible for interest subsidy under PMAY(U)-CLSS if they want to obtain a home loan from Banks and HFC.
We hope you read our blog completely. All doubts regarding the Haryana Housing Board Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, online application to Haryana Board Housing Scheme 2023, & what documents are required to apply for this scheme have been solved.
If you have any queries on this topic, connect with us. We deal in all types of Property, whether commercial, Affordable or residential. If you are looking for affordable Flats in Gurgaon, Contact us – 8750 868686. Thank you.
How are the beneficiaries selected?
Beneficiaries are typically selected through a draw or lottery system. This ensures a fair and transparent allocation process, especially when the number of applicants exceeds the available units.
What is the payment structure for the allotted unit?
The payment structure can vary based on the scheme and the type of unit. It may involve initial booking or allotment amounts followed by periodic payments or installments. Some schemes also offer loan facilities for the convenience of the beneficiaries.
Is there any subsidy available under the scheme?
In some cases, the government may provide subsidies to eligible beneficiaries, especially those belonging to EWS and LIG categories. These subsidies can help reduce the overall cost of the housing unit.
Can I transfer my allotted unit to someone else?
Transferring an allotted unit to someone else is generally not allowed, as the scheme aims to provide housing to those who genuinely need it. Violating the transfer policy can lead to cancellation of the allotment.
What happens if I miss an installment payment?
Missing installment payments can lead to penalties or even cancellation of the allotment. It's important to adhere to the payment schedule communicated by the housing board.
What is the Haryana Housing Board Scheme?
The Haryana Housing Board Scheme is a government initiative in the state of Haryana, India, aimed at providing affordable housing options to the residents of the state. The scheme is designed to address the housing needs of various income groups through the development of residential projects.
Who is eligible to apply for the Haryana Housing Board Scheme?
This can include economically weaker sections (EWS), lower income groups (LIG), middle income groups (MIG), and sometimes higher income groups (HIG).