BOOKING OPEN Rs.16.38 Lakhs - 2 & 3 BHK APARTMENTS, RESIDENTIAL
Maxworth Aashray Affordable Housing Sector 89 Gurgaon
Maxworth Group launched its First affordable housing project ‘Maxworth Aashray‘ on main Pataudi road sector 89 Gurgaon under Huda Affordable Housing scheme. Project Maxworth Aashray Affordable Housing Sector 89 Gurgaon is spread over 5.52 acres of land, surrounded by many residential projects like 3C Greenopolis, Tulip Petals, DLF New Town heights etc. Maxworth Affordable sector 89 Gurugram offers 1BHK, 2BHK & 2BHK +Study high rise residential apartments with balcony at affordable price.
The Allotments of the Flats in Maxworth Aashray Sector 89 Gurgaon will be done by lucky draw system in the presence of DTCP Haryana. Maxworth Affordable homes sector 89 Gurgaon Draw date & Draw result will be announced by Town & Country Planning Haryana.
File ID- LC 2991A LC No.23 Dated 22.11.2016 (Maxworth Infrastructure Private Ltd)
- Close proximity to NH-8, Dwarka Expressway, IMT Maneshar, Pataudi Road, KMP Expressway.
- Close proximity to huge Commercial Belt.
- Adjacent to New Gurugram.
- 9 KM from Sultanpur National Park.
- Close to Kadirpur Industrial Area.
- On Six Lane straight Highway.
- 25 Minutes Drive from IGI Airport.
- Close proximity to educational and health institutions.
- 5 year Maintenance Free
- Rainwater Harvesting System.
- Well ventilated apartments with abundant natural lights.
- High Quality finishes & fittings.
- Daily Needs Retail Shops within the Complex.
- Secured and Gated Complex.
- Jogging track, Yoga Meditation Lawn.
- Community Hall for Social gathering.
- Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton Court.
- Kids Play Area.
|Payment Stages||Percentage of Payment|
|On Booking (On Refundable Basis)||5% of the Flat Cost|
|Within 15 Days of the Issuance of Allotment Letter||20% of the Flat Cost|
|6 Months after Allotment||12.5% of the Flat Cost|
|1 Year after Allotment||12.5% of the Flat Cost|
|1.5 Year after Allotment||12.5% of the Flat Cost|
|2 Year after Allotment||12.5% of the Flat Cost|
|2.5 Year after Allotment||12.5% of the Flat Cost|
|3 Year after Allotment||12.5% of the Flat Cost|